We use Himalayan herbs and oils for our special aromatherapy.
Try our alternate massage therapy.
We take care of you like no one else.
Come join us for a month-long session split into four smaller sessions.
Sign up for palm-healing
Let us pamper you from head to toe.
We are a jack of all trades.
Let us give your neurohormonal setup, the R&R it deserves.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Take a look at our collection of the finest jars of Chinese .
We have yoga sessions every day from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
100% NATURAL PRODUCTS
Everything is all-natural even our infrastructure is nature-friendly!
25% off this week for
From only 25$
Dried fruits offer a few positive gains over fresh fruits: a more extended shelf life and portability. In the event that you are watching your weight, dried fruits ought to be eaten with some restraint as they contain essentially a greater number of calories per serving than fresh fruits. Be that as it may, dried fruits without additives offer various health benefits. Here are a couple of health benefits of dry fruits.
- Dried fruits for the most part contains more fiber than the same-sized serving of their fresh counterparts. Fiber helps keep your digestive system running easily. Dried apricots, for instance, contain 6.5 grams for each cup, while fresh apricots contain only 3.1 grams. A cup of raisins contains 5.4 grams of fiber versus only 1.4 grams for seedless grapes. Fiber not just helps your digestive system. As indicated by the Harvard School of Public Health, it averts obesity, coronary illness and a few types of cancer.
- Some dried fruits are a decent source of specific antioxidants, as indicated by a recent report in the “Journal of the American College of Nutrition.” Phenols, a sort of cell reinforcement, are more frequently found in fruits like dates and figs than in some fresh fruits, driving researchers to prompt that more dried fruits be incorporated into the American diet. Plant polyphenols have been found to battle cardiac illness, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, cancer and degenerative diseases of the brain.
- Since a large portion of the water is extracted from dried fruits, their nutrients are consolidated into a little bundle. Dried fruits like apricots, raisins, prunes and figs contain high measures of beta carotene, vitamin E, niacin, iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium
- Dried fruits contain almost no fat. They additionally contain noteworthy calories per serving, making them a natural source of energy for athletes. They are likewise a decent supplement for individuals trying to put on weight healthily. In the event that you are watching your weight, you might need to restrict your intake of dried natural items because of the calorie content.
- Most of the caloric content of prunes is provided via carbohydrates. There are around 55.6 grams of aggregate carbohydrates in every 1/2 cup, with 33.2 grams gave by basic sugars, for example, fructose and glucose. Prunes are likewise a decent source of dietary fiber, with 6.2 grams for each 1/2-cup serving, or 18 percent and 22 percent, individually, for the day by day fiber proposal for people.
- Every 1/2-glass serving of pitted prunes contains 0.33 grams of fat, just 0.07 grams of which is saturated fat. This sum would give a healthy adult on a 2,000-calorie diet with under 1 percent of her prescribed every day breaking point of saturated fat. Prunes have traceable measures of mono-and polyunsaturated fats and no cholesterol.
Summers is the season when we slip into our flip flops, pull out our light-coloured clothes and eat and drink season specific food and drinks. But there are certain things you must eat and drink during the summer to stay cool and healthy. In fact, we might even suggest a complete change of your diet during the summer. However, if not a complete change, here are some nutritious food you must include in your diet during the summer.
- Being “cool as a cucumber” may really have some weight to it. Cucumbers are extraordinarily hydrating and remaining hydrated enough amid the more blazing months is vital. Nibble on cucumber cuts and hummus, or in case you’re genuinely edgy for some cooling help, a green juice including cucumber and lemon is an incredible method to remain hydrated and cool. In any case, you’ll receive the rewards.
- No day at the beach is finished without some fresh cuts of watermelon, and you’re really helping your body out by keeping the custom alive. It’s so useful to eat seasonally. In the summer, cooling nourishment like watermelon can act like inner A/C, while in the winter, warming sustenance like meat, spices, and root vegetables can act like an inside space heater.
- Initially developed in China, peaches are another cool, seasonal pick. In addition to the fact that they are delicious this season, however they additionally contain vitamins A and C, which advance healthy skin and at 35-50 calories a pop, they make the ideal eating regimen well-disposed dessert.
- Alongside banana, spinach, kale and cucumber, pineapple makes for a kick-ass green smoothie booster. Indeed, these fixings are thought to cool, so blend away. Pineapple is likewise the main known wellspring of an enzyme called bromelain, which is credited for lessening inflammation in the body.
- Is there anything that leafy greens can’t improve the situation your body? I don’t think so. Spinach, kale, collard greens, and romaine take the nutritional cake (as it were) for mending and helping your body. Since greens have a high-water content, they’re anything but difficult to digest. This implies your body doesn’t need to fill in as hard, which spares you vitality and keeps you cool.
- Citrus has a cooling impact on the body and advances detoxification. Everybody knows that it is so vital to drink a huge amount of water each day, yet plain old’ water can be exhausting. On numerous occasions specialists prescribe adding lemon to your water not just for its skin and immune-boosting benefits, but since it really urges you to drink more water by and large.
- Zucchini is really a kind of summer squash that can go in shading from yellow to a dark green. Other than containing vitamin C and imperative Phyto nutrients, zucchini is an extraordinary wellspring of manganese. The mineral can help shield your body from free radicals (something that arrives especially amid the summer months when you’re more defenceless to heat) and furthermore advances collagen creation and healthy bone tissue growth.
Reach out to us to book an appointment. We are here for you 24/7.Catherine