CPR training should be on the top of the list of things to be learnt for just about everyone. CPR training has helped people save lives. CPR helps keep continuous flow of the blood and oxygen to a person during an emergency situation. It can help increase the chance of survival in people who may be suffering cardiac arrest.
The following are a few reasons why everyone should go for a CPR course in Melbourne.
- The major cause of deaths is heart disease. Sometimes people are not administered timely treatment and this could result in the loss of life. In case someone has the right kind of training they can carry out the CPR and ensure the safety of the person at risk. Eight percent of the people suffer a cardiac arrest when they are out of the hospital. Timely intervention may save their life.
- You can actually help save lives. What could be more exhilarating then saving a life? It is something which is truly rewarding. The ability to actually help someone when they are in need. Timely CPR increases a person’s chance of survival.
- The best thing about learning CPR is that anyone can take the initiative to learn it. It doesn’t matter how old you are. If you have the zeal to help others learning CPR is the right choice for you. Most of the time when people are faced with a medical emergency they may feel helpless about it. This is because they don’t know what to doing such a situation. On the other hand someone who know about first aid and CPR is able to make a quick decision and help save someone’s life.
- What’s more you may even be able to help someone you love get out of a life threatening situations. Most of the time a cardiac arrest occurs in the family. People often wish they could have done something at that time. Instead of wishful thinking, it’s better to do something concrete like join a first aid course.
- CPR can help prevent brain death. The number of people who normally service a cardiac arrest, often led the life of a vegetable. This is because during that time the supply of oxygen to their brain is greatly limited. This causes brain death. Even if they survive they wouldn’t be able to live the kind of life they did before. CPR helps restore the flow of oxygen to the brain and thus prevent brain death in individuals.
- It’s your chance to learn something useful. How many of us often wished that we could make ourselves more beneficial or valuable to the society. Learning first aid and CPR makes an individual an asset to the society. Also it’s a feeling of great happiness when you think that you could give back to the community in any way that you can.
With so many reasons to learn CPR, what are you waiting for? Emergency offer CPR courses in Melbourne. Enroll today!